When it comes to web site management and marketing it’s important to realize that webmasters may only be able to handle a smart part of what is necessary to get results.
Web site design is a completely different entity than web marketing and unfortunately few businesses understand this. Therefore, before making any decisions on choosing a web designer, or moving forward with building a new web site, business owners should consider the following steps;
- Keyword research should be done first to determine just how big the online market is for their products and services and exactly what keyword phrases people are using to find them.
- Keyword density rules and content building are necessary to raise the placement of a web site on search engine results pages.
- Building incoming links to a web site can mean the difference between a top listing and posting a web site in the rain forest where no one can find it.
- What happens when a visitor comes to the site? What should you do with them? How do you enroll and engage them?
- How do you eventually convert those visitors into sales?
- Building an opt-in subscription mailing list should be the first priority of any online project.
If you don’t know most of the this information then consider taking an internet marketing course. The StreetSmart Marketer in cooperation with Training Business Pros is now offering FREE 4-hour intensive courses to help you decide your course of action when it comes to marketing online.
For more information visit Internet Marketing Seminar
- or -
Signup for the next FREE internet marketing seminar in Vancouver, BC.